10 Questions to Help You Declutter
Moving an overstuffed junk drawer or closets full of stuff you didn’t even know you owned doesn’t make much sense. To keep moving day as inexpensive and stress-free as possible, de-clutter your life before you start packing. These ten questions will help you decide if you really need an item, or if you should toss it before the move:
- Is this item something I use regularly?
- If not, is it something I love?
- Am I keeping this out of obligation or expectation?
- Am I holding onto this because I think I should love it?
- Am I saving this just in case?
- Do I have multiples of the same thing?
- Could something else I own do the same job?
- Am I holding onto a broken item to fix one day?
- Is this item worth the time I spend cleaning/sorting it?
- Could I use this space for something else?
Read more at lifeyourownway.net.